Tommi The Bear Teether Made from Natural Rubber
Lanco toys are exclusively made of pure natural rubber. This natural material comes from Hevea trees. Natural rubber is a great eco-friendly alternative to plastic. Like everything in the Lanco range, they reflect the nature from where their materials were found.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as she/he pleases!
- Suitable from birth.
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.